621 Division Street , Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Five, one bedroom apartments. The apartment building is located at 621 South Division Street in Ann Arbor between Hill Street and Madison Streets.
|Apartment 1||Apartment 2||Apartment 3||Apartment 4||Apartment 5|
Location, Location, Location
- 2 blocks from the Law School
3 blocks from Business School.
- 3 minutes walk to U of M Law School
- 4 minutes walk to Ross School of Business
- 5 minutes walk to the Diag, the center of U of M campus
- 7 minutes walk to Bill’s Beer Garden
- 6 minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants and cafes of downtown Ann Arbor
- 6 minutes walk to all the campus commercial activity, night spots, places to eat and to meet friends.
- 10 minutes walk to Kerrytown commercial district.
Perfect For Someone:
- Who is working downtown or at University of Michigan.
- Who wants to enjoy all that Ann Arbor has to offer.
- Who is a medical resident.
- Who is a medical, law, business school student or is a longer term masters or Ph.D. candidate.
This lovely, circa 1920, historic charming building has been lovingly restored and maintained by the owner/manager since it’s purchase in 1995. There are only five apartments in the building occupied by mature tenants.
Ideal for mature students and professionals, as there are a total of only five apartments in the building occupied by courteous, respectful tenants.
- Apartments are very bright with numerous large insulated glass windows.
- Custom brand name, aluminum blinds.
- Custom, white enamel self storing top-of-the-line storm windows.
- Abundance of closet space.
- All apartments are furnished.
- Apartments 1-4 have naturally finished hardwood floors, glass block kitchen peninsulas, newer linoleum kitchen floors, track lighting in kitchen, old-world charm kitchens, ceiling fans, air-conditioning.
- Back Yard/Deck. There is a private, fenced back yard with wooden deck for sunning, cooking out or having a party. Great for studying too!
- No noisy elevators to wait for crowded with strangers.
Free heat and water, included in the reasonable rent.
- Convenient, modern, well-kept coin operated washer and dryer in basement.
- Modern, clean equipment.
Smoke Free & Pet Free Environment
- Building has been smoke free since 1995. No smoking on the entire property.
- No animals. I like animals, don’t get me wrong. Had a cat since I was two years old. But, no to this. Everyone is happier.
- There are up to two spaces available on site.
- University of Michigan owned and operated designated yellow lot one-half block away. Please call University Parking Office for details.
- University of Michigan owned and operated designated blue lot structure one block away. 2.5 minutes walk. Please call University Parking Office for details.
Rent is competitive according to Rentometer.com. Please contact me for rent rate along with current and future availability.
One year minimum lease beginning September 1. I am motivated to sign multiple year’s lease. Let’s talk. Discount available for multiple year’s lease.