342 South Ashley Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
There are 6 offices at 342 South Ashley Street.
|Office 100||Office 101||Office 102||Office 201||Office 202||Office 203|
- Downtown Ann Arbor, near the corner of West William Street.
- Same block as The Fleetwood Diner.
- As downtown as possible.
- Short walking distance to all the cafes, shops and restaurants that downtown has to offer.
- Perfect for mental health professional, lawyer, massage therapist or compatible practice.
- Six, quiet, pleasant well lit offices located on three floors.
- Free standing, restored Victorian house with commercial certificate of occupancy.
- High efficiency gas-fired forced air heat.
- Separate furnace for basement office.
- High efficiency central air-conditioning.
- Updated plumbing and wiring.
- Historic, covered, stone porch with copper roof and gutters.
- Kitchen with microwave oven, refrigerator, stove top and water cooler.
- Circa 1920 building has been carefully restored by owner/occupant using high standards respecting the historic nature and ambience of the area.
- All utilities, including internet, are included in rent.
- Arbor Springs spring water is provided.
- Professional cleaning service provided and included in the rental agreement.
- Supplies such as paper towels are included in the rent.
No smoking in the building or on the property.
- Public parking lot directly across the street.
- Multiple private lots available within walking distance for monthly parking options.
- Metered street parking available directly in front of the building.
- Tenant pays rent only, nothing else. All utilities, supplies, cleaning and internet are included in the rent.
- Rent is competitive and reasonable for the downtown Ann Arbor commercial area.
- Building is rare and unique so there is not too much to compare it to.
- Flexible lease terms available. All reasonable short-term and long-term proposals are open to discussion.